Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary Baby (July 18, 2010)

July 17-18, 2010 - Saturday-Sunday

It was really a night and day to remember. A first time celebration if I may say, in "full-blast"..

Saturday - It was a rainy evening. Before we decided to prepare for dinner, we took pictures of our "gifts". I gave my gift a week ago because she was too excited about it so I gave in and hand her my gifts. We took pictures and inflated the balloons for the design of our dinner table. :D We inflated about 7 balloons I think and 3 of them popped when we tried to knot it together..Hahahahaha..(nice try baby..)Afterwards, we prepared the table for our dinner for our "upcoming" anniversary. We decorated our dinner table with balloons and laces and placed the food that we were going to eat. We were both starving so didn't have the time to talk as much.. :D We rested a bit upon waiting for the said celebration. We passed the time by playing Audition portable on my PSP console. Midnight arrived and we prepared for our celebration.. I turned on the MP3 function of my phone and played "No Ordinary Love" by MYMP, "I Finally Found Someone" by Barbara Streisand and Bryan Adams, "It Might Be You" by Stephen Bishop, and we danced the night away. It was our first real dance. We had a little wine as I read my anniversary card for her. I even took a video of us dancing and me dedicating an anniversary message for her. When I gave her my card, she noticed that I spelled the word "anniversary" as "annnersary". My handwriting was all caps and I accidentally wrote the letter "I" and "V" together and looked as "N".hahahahaha..We decided to call it night around 2am.

Sunday - We got up early and went first to Boni station to have some breakfast before going to church in Malate. We were so sleepy that upon arriving to church, we we're already thinking of sleep..hahahahaha..After church, we took our dinner at SM Megamall at Sisig Hooray.. Their sisig was the best I think from the sisig I've tasted before. Once again, feeling sleepy after eating, we decided to watch a movie. We watched CINCO starring Sheba, I mean Pokwang..hahahahaa..Why? Because of Pokwang's outfit in the movie..Most of them are similar with my baby's clothes.. :D Again, feeling sleepy, I decided to sleep first before watching. We watched the movie three times because we were taking turns to sleep..hahaha.. I had a good sleep at the cinema, and she didn't.. :D..Hehehe..After the movie, we decided to take a snack about around 9pm before we decided to call it a day..

It was 2 tiring but very satisfying days..and I'm glad to say that we still pushed through our celebration despite of certain happenings..I love you baby..Happy 2nd Anniversary..