Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14, 2009

Remember that I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.... - Julia Roberts, Notting Hill



For the nth time, I've heard this line, and for the nth time I've seen this movie...

I've realized while watching this movie that not all people can have the lives that they really "want".. Some do and some don't...


For me, I'll go for the simple life... I may not have everything I wanted to have in life (material things, better career etc.) still, I would have to go for that "simplicity"...


Simplicity means "space". Space to experience more happiness in life.. If you have "all" the things you wanted to have in your life, then there will be less things that can make you happy...Happiness is like a vessel, that if you already acquired everything you want to have in life then the vessel will be full...less things/experiences can really make you happy...


Ang gulo talaga ng LIFE.. hehehehehe..