Saturday, March 13, 2010

Q and A

You always tell me to show my true emotions/feelings whether it's angry or happy..

Did you?..


You said that I shouldn't suppress my anger or my bad mood whether I'm with you..

I did..


When was the time that I wasn't in a good mood and I was rude to you when you tried to calm me down..?

There was none..


What is the purpose of something if you keep on returning it to me..?

None, I guess..Better throw it away..


When will be the good time to calm you down if my presence doesn't soothe your anger?..

I think there is none..maybe if you're in a good mood because of other things..then it will be easy to calm you down..


Do I still think I have pride?..

I guess none..


Do I have the right to be in a bad mood because of something petty?..and be angry and get away with it and be pacified?..

I guess not..


Is it bad just to shut up and cool down when you get in a bad mood because of something petty and because no one is trying to calm you down?..

Yes..Better try to be normal..and be ok..before someone else gets in a bad mood and give something back to you..


When will be the time that I'll get a pat on the back for doing everything you can for someone?..

...

Do I think that I'm slowly slipping from someone's grip?..

Yes.


Having all of these said...there is one thing I know..and after all of whatever happens..


Sye ba ang gusto mo at kelangan mo?..

OO..

kahit ikamatay ko pa..