Sunday, April 11, 2010

i love it...

...when you laugh about something funny and how your laugh makes me laugh too.


...when you wrap your arms around my nape and tip-toe for a hug.


...when you smile up to your ears whenever you're in "kilig" mode.


...when you mock me by repeating what i say in a retarded way. :D


...when you pull my arms to get me closer to you while we walk.


...when you say "baby!" in every way whenever i say or do something bad, naughty or funny.


...when you jokingly(?) hit me in the head and smile at the same time whenever i mention something about someone you are jealous with.


..when you kiss my lips or cheek all of a sudden even in public. :)


...when i get to cuddle you whenever you're jealous or angry with me.


...when you say "ayaw mo magpapicture pero kung makapose pag iba kasama..hmp!" :D


...when i catch you lying. :P


...when i smell your hair.


...when you put *** in my food, so that i would be nice to you. :))


...when i feel your face and skin.


...when we laugh together about your silliness and bloopers.


...when you make fun of yourself whenever you make honest mistakes and i correct them.


...when you ask favors; it makes me happy to know i can be of help to you.



And what I love most about you...is the fact that you really do love me too..and how I'm truly, madly deeply in love with you...


i love you baby...


April 12, 2010
1:50PM