Saturday, June 5, 2010

Becoming of a picture addict..

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

I would have to say, becoming a picture addict is not really me..but then again, people change..

I don't know how it started but as far as I remember, when I got new rechargeable batteries for my digital camera, I suddenly started to feel that I wanted to take pictures of my everyday self..(before I go to work, before I sleep, etc..) A thought came to me that I wanted to "compare" how I look from day to day.. If I'm looking older or looking younger.. :D

Another thing maybe is that I really want to get my hands on a Canon 450D or 550D (latest) DLSR..huhuhuhuhu..and luckily...it's next on my gadget list..:D I just have to ask my nanay's cousin in KSA how much the DLSR is. I heard that there is not much tax being applied to almost any gadget in KSA that it's like if you would buy a Nintendo Gameboy cartridge, it will cost you Php800 in the Philippines but it's like Php150 only in KSA.. :D

I just hope the Php55k price of the new 550D will be like Php25k in KSA..hahahaha...how I wish.. :D

Anyways, the fact that I'm becoming a picture addict is maybe I want to "document" myself.. I even felt (and it made me shivered) that I might be dying that is why I wanted something for the people closest to me to remember me by..how sad.. :(