Monday, June 7, 2010

Something funny

It was my sister's and mother's birthday, June 6, 2010.

I think this is my 4th time around. I hit my head hard once again to the fiber glass window of the bus i took on the way home. Sleepy mode, that when I fell asleep, hit my head and woke up, i already passed 4 bus stations..It scares me sometimes that I might be losing my stuff in my bag while sleeping.

I find my fourth time around funny because when I slammed my head, I actually woke up not because I hit my head hard, it was because of the loud "blag" of my head when i hit the window from falling asleep.hehehehe..And I was like.."Nasan na ko?" and looked at the person beside me if she was laughing at me because i noticed her looked at me the moment i woke up from the loud slamming of my head in the hard, fiber-glass window. My head still hurts..awts! :D

And when I got home, nanay was still awake. wanna know why? because of Facbeook..hahahaha...and yes!, she is now a certified Facebook addict.